All 17 art Reviews

Untitled Untitled

Great work Hoch Poch! Good to see youre still at it!

KESATRIA KESATRIA

Outstanding

Amazing work, reminds me of the anime Karas

The Cap The Cap

Keep it going...

I want to see this after you have worked some more on it, he has an expression like he has been punched in the mouth by a pack of lemons. It's looking great so far, if only you had time to finish it in time.

Friday Flood 2 Friday Flood 2

Experimental

This has got to have been the most intriguing piece i have ever seen here on newgrounds, i'm at a loss to see how you did it, but i love it. I remember the old books where you had to focus on a picture and pull it away to get 3d image to pop out at you. Wasted so much of my childhood with that. Brilliant idea.

Friday Flood 1 Friday Flood 1

Flood

Thank Kane for the flood.

Green Dragon Green Dragon

Style

Man you got style! the twisting of the body as shown by the underbelly confuses me at his feet, as with the body being upside down, i would expect the feet to be the same. Other than that is a neat picture. Happy flood :)

Peglay responds:

yeah the legs are kinda messed up, didnt rly know how to draw them :/

Cupcakey Cupcakey

Impressive

I am very impressed with this, the lighting on the casing as there is a kind of transition between gum and case is brilliant. The bottom jaw does look a bit squiffy though where the Molars are at the front of the image, especially in comparison to those at the back. Unless of course this was done purposefully.

Bored Self-portrait Bored Self-portrait

Use of colour

I like how the use of blue in the face is very noticeable but still makes the face look natural, very good linework and you really captured a "bored" expression well. 5/5 - 10/10

this is beauty this is beauty

Great

All of your work is great, there is a lot of character in your two portraits

The Stocking Stuffer The Stocking Stuffer

Great Entry

your style of colouring is awesome, i think you could of put a bit more work into the candy cane but other than that its a great piece!

ImpendingRiot responds: